Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Little Bird

DAY 10: (Joe) We've been in Papua New Guinea for the past three days. It's been difficult for any of us to post on the blog because of the fast pace and internet bandwidth limitations. Not many Americans have been here outside of divers, anthropologists, some Exxon workers and, oh yes, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. We feel extremely privileged to have this opportunity. It's been great so far and you'll be hearing a lot about this adventure from the other guys shortly. We have three events today so I'm up at 6:00 AM local time. I'm sure my friends in the States are laughing after reading that last sentence. Yes, 6:00 AM. I'm wide awake and ready to go. It's hard work but we all love it. I have to go for now to change strings and get ready for another day of music. There's lots more to come from Papua New Guinea. I'll leave you with a short clip. Brian and I auditioned a local musician to sing backup with Johnny Rodgers Band. Here’s the audition reel.

No comments:

Post a Comment